DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIPS IN MANCHESTER
Digital Marketing Apprentices in Manchester
We are experienced apprenticeship recruitment consultants having worked in the Further Education industry and local training providers. Your recruiter is a CAM and CIM qualified marketer who will find the perfect candidate for your digital marketing apprenticeships in Manchester. We won’t waste your time.
Free Apprentice Recruitment
We resource for Digital Marketing Apprenticeships in Manchester, totally for free. We pay for targeted adverts on premium job boards like Monster, Reeds, CV Library and much more. Our service is totally free and we will also arrange enrollment with our partner training providers to deliver the Digital Marketing Apprenticeships in Manchester.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeships are real jobs either partly or fully funded by the Government. Your Digital Marketing Apprentice will be treated like a normal member of the team, however, they will study towards a L3 Digital Marketing NVQ Qualification.
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media & Digital Marketing
This Apprenticeship will help Apprentices to develop skills in understanding what social media and digital marketing is and how to apply this in a business environment.
- The principles of social media in business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Social Networking Management for Business
- Using collaborative technologies
- Content Management System Website Creation
- Using social media in marketing campaigns
- Imaging software
- Spreadsheet software
- Communication via Digital Marketing/Social media channels
- digital marketing assistant
- search marketing coordinator
- eCommerce assistant
- mobile marketing assistant
- community officer
- digital communications officer
- SEO Apprentice
- Obtain qualified staff in a cost effective way
- Improve your bottom line
- Ensure that your staff have up to date training and qualifications
- Address digital skills gaps
- Motivate your workforce with young enthusiastic staff
- Digital Marketing Apprentices can give an enthusiastic approach to new technology
- Our Digital Marketing apprentices will have a great working knowledge of all the main social media channels
Apprentices are only allowed to work up to 40 hours per week but most apprentices work between 35 hours and 37.5 hours per week. This would typically be between 9am and 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Apprentices must work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
An apprentice salary starts from £3.40 per hour which is the minimum set by the government for the first year of employment. Employers set the wage and some pay much more than minimum. In fact we really encourage employers to pay more than the minimum wage in order to attract the best talent.
- You must provide on the job training and support in the role.
- You must provide a mentor to guide and support your apprentice.
- You must ensure apprentices gain the relevant practical work-based experience to enable them to gain the evidence for their portfolios.
- You are responsible for the wages of your apprentices (Minimum wages of at least £3.40 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week)
- You must available approximately every eight weeks to review the learners’ progress with the training provider assessor.
- You must be able to provide a safe working environment and be compliant with health & safety law.
- If your apprentice needs to attend College for off-site training, you must allow this and pay the apprentice’s wage for time at College.
- You must treat your apprentice fairly, with respect, and treat them like every other member of staff.
Your digital marketing apprentice will receive teaching, learning and assessment through:
- your place of work
- through distance learning
- online learning
- You will have the option to attend day release workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills
DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICES: THE STATS
Digital Marketing Apprentices can really make a difference to your business. The stats below are just a tiny example of the importance of content creation, lead generation and SEO, just to name a few tactics. Apprenticeships can teach your apprentice how to be your next rockstar marketer, at a tiny fraction of the cost.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ?
Call us on 0161 870 9690 or click the button to send us a message. We would love to meet up for a coffee to discuss how Apprenticeships can help your business.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeships in Manchester
Digital Marketing is now a vital element to any business’s success, from the smallest local restaurant, to the largest global retailers, making sure your customers find and select your products or services in a massively competitive digital landscape is paramount.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeships are a superb way to bring in fresh, vibrant talent who are tech savvy and love the job they do. Your digital marketing apprentice can assist with PPC campaigns, SEO and content writing, blogging, producing analytical reports, assisting with email campaigns and much more.