FREE APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By engaging with Manchester Staff Ltd and instructing us to begin the recruitment process, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Manchester Staff Ltd offers a FREE apprenticeship recruitment service for employers.
- This service is free because Manchester Staff Ltd receives commission from training providers who deliver the apprenticeship training.
- For the service to be FREE, the employer must enrol the recruited apprentice with the training provider supplied by Manchester Staff Ltd.
- If the employer wishes to use their own training provider, thus resulting in lost commission for Manchester Staff Ltd, a fee of £400 + VAT will be charged to the employer with a 6 week rebate period.
- If Manchester Staff Ltd recruits an apprentice for an employer, but the candidate is not enrolled onto an apprenticeship, but is instead employed as a full time member of staff, our full recruitment fee will apply according to the final salary.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- The employer shall ensure the apprentice receives suitable supervision, and is made aware of Health and Safety Policy, and be aware of any other fire or emergency procedures.
- The employer shall ensure learners have access to personal and protective equipment where required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES, SAFEGUARDING & SALARY
- The employer shall maintain an Equal Opportunities Policy and a Safeguarding Policy and ensure its staff do not breach and Law or Act relating to discrimination.
- The employer shall ensure any allegations of abuse, bullying, harassment or discrimination are dealt with swiftly and positively.
- The employer must comply with employment law and conduct CRB checks, background checks and Right to Work in the UK checks where necessary, before offer of employment is made.
- The employer must pay the apprentice in accordance to the law. Please refer to the latest minimum wages laws and abide by them.
- In some cases there may be a week or two gap between the apprentices start date and the training providers enrolment date. If this occurs then the apprentice will be due National Minimum Wage rates according to their age until they are officially enrolled by the training provider, whereby Apprentice Minimum Wage rates apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- As a referring agent and recruitment agency, Manchester Staff Ltd shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever caused by an act, default, omission of an apprentice or training provider. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist.
- Manchester Staff Ltd shall not be liable to the other party in respect of any loss of profits or anticipated savings; any loss of revenue or income, any loss of business, contracts or opportunities; in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software; in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- By engaging with Manchester Staff Ltd in the apprentice recruitment process, including the receipt of advice and guidance, their liabilities are hereby expressly waived.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
DELIVERY OF THESE TERMS
- These terms and conditions will be presented to the employer via email or in physical copy prior to recruitment. These terms and conditions will be readily available on the website www.manchesterstaff.com. You may download a copy by clicking on this text.