12 Month CONTRACT or PERM
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a number one site manager to work on a prestigious housing project based in South Manchester. You will be joining at an early stage in the projects and could potentially see them through to completion, therefore the initial contract is for 12 months with a view to extend if needed. You may also be able to move on to the next project thereafter.
You will have full autonomy of the site undertaking duties including, subcontract management, organising delivery, material take-offs and ensuring health and safety is followed.
You will be seeing projects from ground upwards through to handover and therefore you must have experience in taking projects from the ground.
Rate: £250-300 per day
Housing / Residential experience
Competent with Excel and Outlook
First Aid Certificate
Worked on projects from inception to completion
Worked on projects with challenging logistics
Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Microsoft Project experience
New Build Residential Projects
Please send your CV for consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly.
Please note, references will be taken for this role.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Manchester Staff we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.