Marketing Executive – Wealth Management
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Bolton with the option for remote working. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Wealth Management Company which has several brands under its remit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a growing marketing department in an established, but very much growing business.
The ideal Marketing Executive will take end to end ownership of content and communications to guide a customer from initial contact through to an end transaction/sale. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of Campaign Management and CRM Marketing.
- Able to build workflows and utilise automated technology.
- Able to design and deliver marketing campaigns across social media, email and similar to drive engagement, conversation, cross and up selling and referrals.
- Creative, with the ability to contribute to the content marketing plan.
- Experience in managing data and using a CRM system.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics beneficial.
- Team player, people focused.
- £28-£32k based salary (Dependant on experience)
- Commission scheme for additional earnings based on revenue generated.
- Opportunity to work from home on an ad hoc basis.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee benefit scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s.
- Own car parking space.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.