Acquisition Marketing Executive – Wealth Management
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Acquisition Marketing Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Bolton with the option for remote working. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Wealth Management Company which has several brands under its remit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a growing marketing department in an established, but very much growing business.
The ideal Acquisition Marketing Executive will support the Head of Marketing in the design and implementation of lead generation campaigns to maximise revenue. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a hands-on targeted Marketing role.
- Experienced generating lead volumes and sales through multiple channels.
- Well versed in paid search, social, email marketing, partnerships/affiliates and similar.
- Able to design and deliver campaigns from targeting customers from initial contact to sale.
- Able to write engaging and influential content.
- Able to analyse performance and report.
- Strong with Google Analytics and similar.
- Team player, people focused.
- £28-£32k based salary (Dependant on experience)
- Commission scheme for additional earnings based on revenue generated.
- Opportunity to work from home on an ad hoc basis.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee benefit scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s.
- Own car parking space.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.