Account Director – Marketing Agency
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Director to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients.
Due to new client wins and expansion they are looking to add an Account Director to add to their ranks
This role will be ideal for Senior Account Managers looking to take the next step in their career or established Account Directors.
You will be responsible for several household name brands who you will have either bought from or have prior knowledge of. You will be hands on in the delivery of client growth and revenue by managing multiple projects, managing client relationships, and overseeing digital marketing projects.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role either client or agency side.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work with clients to understand business needs and create appropriate multi-channel digital marketing strategy to achieve goals.
- Work with clients to understand and achieve their goals – taking responsibility for hitting targets.
- Ensuring that the appropriate resources are allocated to accounts.
- Owning client revenue – contribution, external & agency cost.
- Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
- Able to analyse performance of accounts and seek out areas for improvement and growth.
- If you have experience working in a hands-on marketing role previously such as Paid Media, Ecommerce, SEO, PR/Outreach this will be beneficial to your application.
- £50-£60k (Dependant on Experience).
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Bonus twice a year.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays’ and long service holiday bonuses.
- Personal development budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.