2x Site Manager – Construction
Manchester Staff are currently searching for both a number one and number two site manager to work on a range of construction sites across Chester and Stoke. Projects will consist of, Universities, Hospitals and Hotels ranging in value from £10million – £20million.
You will be responsible for the day to day activity on site and seeing the project from inception to completion.
- Salary up to 60,000 depending on level of experience
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Construction Experience, ideally, universities, hospitals, or care homes
- Main contractor experience
- Worked in city centres and understand the challenges this may cause
- Demonstrate longevity in your previous roles
- JCT D+B contract experience
- 10 years plus experience
Please send your CV for consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Please note initial interviews will be held Wednesday 14th October via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, references will be taken for this role.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.