Manchester Staff are currently working exclusively with British Telecoms searching for an Account Executive. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, leading supplier of Telecommunications and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has a natural flair for rapport building on the phone,is results driven and hungry for continued success
The Account Executive will be working as part of a driven and lively team with the support of the Desk Manager, as a Customer Lead Generator & Appointment Maker, you’ll be responsible for contacting existing business customers to promote our clients products and services
- Proactively calling existing, lapsed and new customers to secure new/additional business
- Managing the CRM system effectively, ensuring all relevant customer information is entered onto the system.
- Arranging appointments for the Field Sales team where appropriate, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the colleague attending the appointment.
- Using marketing campaign information to contact customers in a controlled way
Skills and experience:
- Successful track record within telesales or desk outbound calling, ideally gained within the telecoms industry although applications will be considered from those with other industry sales / qualified appointment making experience.
- Enthusiasm and keen to learn and become a subject matter expert in telecommunications, technology, cloud, voice, data and mobile sectors.
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Salary of 20,000 (Expected £30,000 OTE in first year uncapped!)
- 21 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Amazing incentives, early finishes, vouchers, nights out, focus days, spot incentives
- Industry leading training that will enable you to focus on achieving Product Leads & Appointments
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.