My client was established in 1977, It is a family run business that supplies builders/plumber’s merchants and bathroom showrooms with bathroom and kitchen taps, showers and accessories.
Aim of the role:
Account manager required to join their busy team.
Due to growth they now require someone to join their team to take care of existing clients. This role will require you to make and receive calls from existing clients.
- You’ll be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with their existing clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Administration duties
- Maintain internal database and CRM system
- Excellent, confident and professional communication skills – ability to build relationships over the telephone
- Must have b2b sales experience
- Must be able to produce professional emails and letters.
- Experience/knowledge of plumbing systems and associated products would be an advantage, but not essential as full training can be given.
- Computer literacy including spreadsheets is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical/organised in nature.
What they offer:
In joining their team, you will be joining a family run business that respects and looks after their employees by offering them:
- Salary £18-£20k basic OTE £24K
- 38 DAYS HOLIDAY!!!!
- A friendly working environment
- Yearly company-based performance related bonus
- Hours Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am-3pm