Account Manager – Wholesale – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Manager on behalf of one of our exclusive clients based in Manchester. Our client is a leading safety footwear and PPE supplier to all major trade businesses in the UK.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking to work with an exciting, growing but very much established business.
The ideal Account Manager will have a minimum of 2 years experience of managing client relationships alongside building new business.
About the role:
- You will be the first point of contact for your client’s needs
- Be responsible for a ledger of existing accounts
- Although the majority of the role involves maintaining existing client relationships there is an element of new business involved.
- You will be responsible for all client development, cross selling and ultimately maximising revenue.
- Lead generation and building relationships with prospective clients
About the candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience working B2B is essential
- Experience managing own accounts
- Team Player
- Strong work ethic
- £21,000 – £23,000 salary (realistic OTE of £28,000- £30,000)
- progression into a more senior position
- uncapped commission
- Regular social activities
- Generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, a contributory company pension scheme and other employee incentives
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.