Account Manager – Accountancy / Finance – Handforth
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Manager to be based in our clients modern offices in Handforth. Our client is a well established Accountancy firm and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Account Manager will be very ambitious as and have the ability to work closely with business development managers and create further opportunities with existing clients.
- Answering emails and phone calls.
- Ensuring that current clients are satisfied with the service they are receiving.
- Growing and developing business with existing clients.
- Organising meetings with clients.
- Deliver pitches to both existing.
- Build relationships with recruitment business and consultants who may refer business in the future.
- Set up contractors.
- Generate new leads.
- Maintaining the business key accounts.
- Being the second point of contact for BDMs while they are on the road.
Skills & experience required:
- Confident telephone manner.
- Customer focused.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Good problem solving ability.
- A dedicated worker.
- Ambitious and keen to embrace a new challenge.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Ideally cold calling experience.
- Salary of £20,000 to 23,000 (£27,500 OTE with further earning potential)
- Monthly commission.
- A clear career progression plan.
- A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
- Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.