Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Merseyside. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has been trading for over 20 years is a leading provider of technological solutions for over 700 schools across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Account Manager will work with schools in Merseyside to manage accounts to generate sales around: IT equipment, Backup and storage solutions, Telephony, and software. This will be a 50/50 split between account managing existing clients and generating new business. This is a full-time permanent position, and all candidates will require a DBS check prior to employment commencing.
Skills, experience, and requirements:
- Experience selling technology into Education or Medical industries.
- Account Management experience with the ability to maximise revenue from accounts.
- Able to generate new business.
- Able to self-manage own workload.
- Able to build productive professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Confident in liaising with all age groups.
- Vehicle to perform your work duties (Expenses will be paid for travel).
- Flexibility to take holiday allowance out of term time.
- Up to £25,000 salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Commission payable on New Business and Existing (Realistic £40k OTE).
- Manage your own diary.
- Mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses paid.
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays holiday allowance (33 days).
- Relaxed working environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.