Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Manager to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
We are looking to speak with Account Managers or Senior Account Managers for a brand-new client management position that has come up within this award-winning agency due to the onboarding of exciting new client projects.
You will be responsible for several household name brands. You will be hands on in the delivery of client growth and revenue by managing multiple projects, managing client expectations, and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role either client or agency side.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work with clients to understand business needs and create appropriate multi-channel digital marketing strategy to achieve goals.
- Work with clients to understand and achieve their goals – taking responsibility for hitting targets.
- Ensuring that the appropriate resources are allocated to accounts.
- Owning client revenue – contribution, external & agency cost.
- Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience working in marketing channels such as Paid Media, Ecommerce, SEO, PR/Outreach beneficial.
- £32-£40k (Dependant on Experience).
- Bonus scheme every 6 months.
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.