Account Manager – Wilmslow – Accountancy
Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Account Manager to be based in our clients offices in Wilmslow. Our client is a Accountancy provider and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business. This role is a stepping stone into a Business development manager after 3 months. You will be given full training and development in order to take you to the next step.
The ideal Account Manager will be willing to learn, have experience working within in a Recruitment Agency or a similar Accountancy role and be keen to develop and progress in to a field based Business Development Manager.
- Answering emails and phone calls.
- Ensuring that current clients are satisfied with the service they are receiving.
- Growing and developing business with existing clients.
- Organising meetings with clients.
- Deliver pitches to both existing.
- Build relationships with recruitment business and consultants who may refer business in the future.
- Set up contractors.
- Generate new leads.
- Maintaining the business key accounts.
- Being the second point of contact for BDMs while they are on the road.
- Undergo training and development in order to give you the skills to transition in to a Business Development Manager.
Skills & experience required:
- Confident telephone manner.
- Customer focused.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Good problem solving ability.
- A dedicated worker.
- Ambitious and keen to embrace a new challenge.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Ideally cold calling experience.
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Account manager in an Accountancy firm.
– Attractive basic salary (£27,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000 plus in your first year, growing to upwards of £90,000)
– Clear career progression
– Uncapped Commission
– £5,000 Car Allowance
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.