Manchester Staff are currently searching for an Accounts Assistant for a well-established and highly successful accountancy firm based in Wilmslow. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have either be AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified or be an Accounting & Finance graduate.
– Well established and highly successful accountancy firm
– Specialists in Limited Company contractor accounting
– Umbrella accounting services
– Fun, vibrant and ambitious working environment
– Regular social events
Salary: £20,000-24,000 dependent on experience + Study support
Skills and experience:
– AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified or be an Accounting & Finance graduate
– Manage clients and gather all relevant document so that management accounts can be produced
– Deal with end of year accounts, VAT returns, PAYE/NI returns and personal tax affairs for clients
– Have good knowledge of the SAGE accounts system
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Happy to work under pressure
– Be motivated to progress your career
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.