Accounts Assistant – Accountancy Practice – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Accounts assistant for one of our clients based in Manchester. Our exclusive client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have 3 years’ minimum practice experience and be AAT Level 4 qualified and looking to continue their Studies.
About the role:
- Liaising with clients via telephone and also face to face.
- Producing Year end accounts for limited companies.
- Advise clients on accountancy practice and process.
- Ownership of your own portfolio, that you will be working closely with.
- Tiding clients books.
- Involvement with Tax.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a Accounts Assistant (in practice).
- Experience working with limited company accounts (end to end).
- 3 years’ practice experience.
- AAT Level 4 qualified and looking to continue their studies.
- Xero software (not essential).
- Up to £23,000
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (31 Days total).
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.