Manchester Staff are currently recruiting for an Accounts Semi Senior for a well established firm. This is a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have be AAT qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/ACA, with detailed knowledge of Sage accounts system.
- A detailed knowledge of the SAGE accounts system or a similar system
- Be detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Be very confident, highly self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be gregarious, engaging and keen to learn
- Be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
- Part ACCA/ACA qualified and full AAT
- Responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Working with the Senior Accountant on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
Salary – £18,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.