Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Sales Administrator to be based in our client’s offices in Denton. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a growing property investment brands in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Sales Administrator will be highly organised and provide administrative assistance to the business sales function, from dealing with solicitors to chasing invoices. This is a full-time permanent Administrator position.
Skills and experience required:
- Answering the phone & directing calls.
- Monthly invoicing of clients.
- Chasing overdue payments.
- Exceptionally organised.
- Maintaining client records and chasing for missing paperwork.
- General office Admin.
- Low level HR support I.E. Taking meeting notes as and when required.
- Experience of Xero and/or Sage beneficial.
- £22-£25k per annum.
- Extra earning potential of £100 – £300 per month.
- Free parking on site.
- Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday’s (33 Days total).
- Regular social events.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.