Manchester Staff is working with a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, they specialise in user experience, development and marketing.
You will be working with their exciting Data Science team which is part of the Insights department. Their Data Science team focuses on delivering expert data analysis to inform and optimise online marketing activities.
You will be working with the analyst team, developers and account managers and leading the planning and execution of analytics implementation, tagmanager container management, cookie control solutions, developing event-tracking and conversions testing – building A/B, MVT, heat and clickmaps, multi-device testing and managing dataLayer and data pipelines. You will be providing support on technical aspects of campaign tracking and performance reporting as well as communicating with clients, as necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will have full management and operational ownership of analytics and Google Marketing Platform.
- Creating plans to execute A/B and MV testing through use of multiple testing tools (Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely).
- Set up and manage dataLayers.
- Implement data pipelines (e.g. between website/app analytics, GTM and CRM)
- Perform data validation and regression on staging and live.
- You will perform general Data analysis – Google Analytics, Adwords, Tagmanager, Omniture.
- Work with other internal teams and strive to make recommendations on improving client performance.
WHAT WE NEED
- A proactive attitude.
- Ideally have a degree in Advertising, Marketing or Research, Statistics, Computer Science, IT, however this is not essential.
- Online marketing experience.
- A technically focused individual.
- Agency experience is not essential.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours – working from home.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.