Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client in Manchester, helping them with urgent roles based in London.
We are looking for Area Managers to be based in our client’s Head Office in London covering either the West of or Central London. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established international education service with over 60 years of success in the industry with over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Area Manager will support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. This is a full-time permanent position. Full training to be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working within a franchising and or educational environment.
- Understanding and managements of budgets.
- Able to create and spot new opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy work schedule under pressure.
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Full UK Driving License.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Any sector) and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English.
- Flexible for any potential overnight stays.
- 30k Salary (Increasing to 32k after 6 Month Probation).
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Critical illness cover.
- Free tuition for your children.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Company Cars available and travel subsidised.
- Mobile phone and laptop provided.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.