Business Development Manager – Acquisitions – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager for one of our exclusive clients based in the North West Manchester area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing leisure provider working closely with councils, clubs and private enterprises.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking to work with an exciting, growing but very much established business.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be very ambitious, have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
About the role:
- Acquiring new venues
- Sales meetings
- Market research to identify growth opportunities
- Client Management
- Prepare proposals, pitches and outreach for all acquisition meetings and events
- Heavily focused on leisure and education sectors
About the candidate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self Starter.
- Ability to work alone in the field.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving KPIs and targets.
- Ability to travel with occasional evening and weekend work.
- £25,000 – £30,000 Basic (+ 10,000 Bonus)
- Clear career progression
- Company pension
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.