Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Liverpool. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a Building Services Contractor offering huge potential for both career and personal development in a unique field. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be tenacious and hungry to generate business opportunities with an ability to self-manage and achieve revenue. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in the Building Services Sector.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Face to Face experience in dealing with key decision makers.
- Ability to research businesses and build an effective pipeline.
- Hungry sales individual with the drive to succeed.
- Cold calling small to medium businesses.
- An outgoing personality with a drive to succeed.
·£40,000 – £50,000 salary (Dependent on Experience).
·An opportunity to grow and mold the sales division in your own guise.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.