Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in our client’s Marketing offices in Manchester Centre. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading cloud-based tech company. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will handle the full end to end sales process, generating new sales opportunities via the prospecting of warm leads, cold calling, utilisation of the internal CRM, market research and face to face meetings/demonstrations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ Years new business generation experience either telesales or face to face.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Able to generate new business from a mix of warm and self-generated leads.
- Able to generate and build long term relationships with clients.
- Able to manage and build an effective pipeline.
- Broad commercial awareness.
- Ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- 32k – 35k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Uncapped Commission.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holiday’s, plus Christmas off paid.
- Monday – Friday – No weekends.
- Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.