Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in Manchester. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established,private equity software company and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be very ambitious and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
The role will be to promote and sell our clients software & hardware platform to care homes and other care organisations across the UK.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to be driven, self-motivated, demonstrate a can-do attitude and be comfortable working remotely, predominately based from home.
- Previous experience in prospecting, appointment setting, board presentations, product presentations, contractual agreements and close.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Positive attitude – promote the company positively at all times.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in selling to care homes is highly desirable.
- Competitive salary of £35,000 -£55,000 dependent on experience (£100,000 OTE)
- 45p per mile paid expense
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
Prepared to undertake travel and work flexible hours as required.
Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.