Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be field based within an allocated sales region. (Manchester/Liverpool)
Our client is a leading provider of Security Systems across the Property, Construction, Engineering and Transport industries.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be an experienced, enthusiastic professional with a proven sales background.
Skills and experience:
- The ability to Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Submission of regular progress reports ensuring all data is accurate
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to ensure the prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Have the ability to research and build relationships with new clients
- Experience in identifying opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will ultimately lead to an increase in sales
- Arrange meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principles
- Use existing knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Previous experience selling security systems into the construction industry is preferable
- £42,000 basic with realistic £75,000 OTE
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- Company laptop and Phone
- Uncapped Commission
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.