Business Development Manager – Field Sales – Security
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in our clients offices in Skelmersdale. Our client is a Perimeter Security Provider and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be willing to learn, have experience working within in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress.
- Coverage of a sales area between midlands and the north
- Build and maintain a solid pipeline
- Negotiate with key decision makers within the construction industry
- Building and maintaining both new and existing relationships with clients
- Identify gaps in the market for key products
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience negotiating with key decision makers
- Experience selling into the construction industry is essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven sales background
- Technical sales experience is desirable
- Solid B2B experience
– Attractive basic salary (£40,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000 plus)
– Clear career progression
– 31 days holiday.
– Uncapped Commission
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.