Business Development Manager – Media Agency – South Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager for one of our exclusive clients based in South Manchester. Our clients focal point is bridging the gap between the private and public sectors by offering innovative Business Solutions.
This is a full time permanent position ideal for someone who is looking to work with an exciting, growing but very much established business.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have the ability to identify potential opportunities, attend face to face meetings and be an expert in closing new business opportunities.
About the role:
- You will be the first point of contact for your client’s needs, identifying the best solutions for their business and develop successful marketing strategies in line with their needs.
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts ensuring client retention and proactively identifying opportunities for growth
- Identify and pursue leads
- Attend relevant industry or networking events
- Develop proposals that encompass the customer’s needs and objectives
- Management of multiple projects being aware of all deadlines and ensuring they are met in a timely fashion.
About the candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Deliver outstanding Customer Service.
- High level of organisation.
- B2B digital, marcoms agency experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven background in generating leads via proactive prospecting
- Strong team player
- £22,000 – £25,000 salary (realistic OTE of £40,000+ uncapped)
- progression into a more senior position
- uncapped commission
- Regular social activities
- Generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, a contributory company pension scheme and other employee incentives,
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.