Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in our client’s Marketing offices in Stockport. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading and innovative tech company who have recently receive substantial investment. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Manager will handle the full end to end sales process, generating new sales opportunities via a combination of warm leads, cold calling, utilisation of the internal CRM, market research and face to face meetings.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1+ Years new business generation experience either telesales or face to face, ideally B2B.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Able to generate new business from a mix of warm and self-generated leads.
- Able to generate and build long term relationships with clients.
- Able to manage CRM’s and build effective pipelines.
- Broad commercial awareness.
- Able to negotiate at all levels
- Able to manage own diary and timeframes.
- Computer literate.
- £23k Salary – £25k after passing probation.
- Uncapped Commission and repeat commission earned on resigning of accounts.
- Realistic OTE of £60-£70k.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Monday – Friday – No weekends.
- Company laptop and mobile provided.
- 45p per mile fuel allowance.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.