Manchester Staff are currently searching for a new Business Development Manager to work remotely and be based in our client’s offices a couple of times a week in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm and have a good time along the way. They work with a range of local business to international companies, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal New Business Development Manager will be given autonomy to generate new business opportunities for the Agency across Organic Search (SEO, PR, and Content) and Paid Media (Paid Social, PPC and Display).
Skills and Experience Required:
- New business generation experience in Digital, Media or Marketing Industries.
- Able to convert warm leads into an end transaction.
- Able to research businesses that would benefit from the agencies offering, employees/and or Directors responsible for decision making and self-sourcing leads.
- Confident and able to generate and build long term relationships with clients verbally, none verbally and face to face.
- An understanding of Organic and Paid Media channels and how they work.
- Broad commercial awareness.
- Full UK Driving License.
- 28k – 32k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Uncapped commission which is based on a % of the revenue you generate.
- You will earn money from repeat business, therefore the more you increase your portfolio, the more your earnings will increase.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working in the office and from home.
- Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Fantastic culture – Clients are important, but nothing is more important than their employees.
- Regular team building activities.
- Birthday Off.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.