Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Specialist to be home and field-based reporting directly into the sales director. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a thriving company that specialises in the full process of Research and Development tax relief for SME’s and Larger companies, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Specialist will be home, and field based covering a 50-100-mile radius of their residence meeting with SME’s and larger companies to create new business opportunities. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Self-motivated and personable.
- Client facing experience.
- 4 years’ experience in sales roles.
- Experience dealing with people at director level.
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Engineering or IT sectors would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Own car.
- £20-22,000 salary.
- OTE double salary.
- Fully expensed mileage.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
- Future progression to a team manager coaching, recruiting and mentoring your own team within the business.