Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Case Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a fast growing and industry leading claims management company who have seen and are planning for substantial grown. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Case Administrator will support the Case Manager in driving claims to a successful outcome and assist in resolving issues. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to draft and record data captured from sales call recordings into client’s documentation and letters accurately.
- Able to provide general administration support to Sales Advisors.
- Strong telephone manner with the ability to instruct suppliers and make payments.
- Experience working in the insurance industry or regulated environment beneficial.
- Efficient and organised.
- Computer literate.
- £22k Salary.
- Commission earned through the successful processing of claims.
- Immediate start.
- Relaxed working environment with vibrant, modern offices.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Onsite parking.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.