Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Claims Writer to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a fast growing and industry leading claims management company who have seen and are planning for substantial growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Financial Analyst will support the Operations Manager in analysing client’s financial information to generate reports to submit to insurers when processing claims, ensuring full compliance with regulatory obligations and the client receives all benefits that are due. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to communicate and instruct, effectively and accurately with the client, insurance companies and internal and external stakeholders regarding technical aspects of the claim.
- Gathers, verifies, and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of the client’s business and finances to generate reports for insurers to process accurate claims and deliver clients all benefits that are due.
- Strong computer and IT skills to include data processing and typing with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working with Case Managers and Compliance to establish accurate and timely processing of client billing, as well as communicating the basis of this to clients in an effective manner.
- Positive about change, adapting rapidly to different ways of working and putting effort into making them work.
- £24 – £28k Salary Dependant on Experience.
- Immediate start.
- Relaxed working environment with vibrant, modern offices.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Onsite parking.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.