Manchester Staff are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant. Our client is a leading Umbrella Accountancy practice in the Cheshire area. This is a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have be AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified or an accounting & finance graduate, with detailed knowledge of Sage accounts system.
- Be AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified or an accounting & finance graduate
- Have a minimum B grade in GCSE Mathematics
- have detailed knowledge of the SAGE accounts system or a similar system
- have a very strong bias towards customer service
- be detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- be very confident, highly self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
- possess excellent communication skills
- be gregarious, engaging and keen to learn
- be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
- to deliver a structured accounting service to customers
- take a customer ‘lead’ through a selling process to company set up
- register the company for all relevant taxes
- secure company information from clients each quarter in order to prepare quarterly management accounts
- preparation of statutory year end accounts without error within three months of company year ends
- issuing company accounts for director’s signature and on-time filing at Companies House.
- timely preparation, delivery and on-time submission of Quarterly VAT returns
- prepare PAYE/NI returns, issuing to directors and ensure on-time submission
- corporation tax computation, timely payment and CT600 filings
Salary – £18,000 + Study Support
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.