Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Client Services Executive to initially train and work remotely with a view to being based in our client’s offices in Manchester soon. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client are industry leading print experts who offer a highly responsive print management service for agencies, in-house marketing teams and print buyers across the UK with some instantly recognisable clients under their belt from the World of Travel and Fashion. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Account Executive will work closely with existing clients taking on inbound jobs and distributing to their 2500 print distributors nationally. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience:
- Organisational skills with the ability to think on your feet (Could be handling circa 20-30 jobs per day).
- Ability to liaise with clients verbally and none verbally.
- Ability to identify any potential errors.
- Articulate and good computer skills.
- Account Executive experience preferred.
- Keen and enthusiastic, willing to learn.
- Up to £25,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday’s) rising after a period of tenure.
- Progression opportunities to Account Manager (Previous hire has already achieved this promotion within a short period of tenure).
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.