Cloud Data Engineer
Manchester Staff has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Cloud Data Engineer to join their world leading client based in Manchester.
You will have the responsibility for creating and maintaining optimal performance across the data pipeline including the integration of machine learning models to drive the business in the right direction. The successful applicant will be passionate about experimenting and using new technologies to help establish insights and achieve success.
- Ultimately responsible for the data pipeline across analytics and product development.
- Working within a product team, you will work with both Engineering and Analytics to enhance the data capabilities of our clients’ products.
- Assist building new capabilities, leveraging Machine Learning and AI methods and technologies.
- Being the “go to” expert on Data Engineering issues.
- Design, and implement internal processes to make improvements and to optimise data delivery, testing to enable growth.
- Assist monitoring and improvements in the resilience, security and performance of the data pipeline.
- Cloud data technologies: DynamoDB, Kinesis, S3, Athena, Glue, AWS Redshift.
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies would be beneficial.
- Experience of using NLP tools would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in cross functional agile teams.
- Exposure to designing API driven data services.
- Motivated to positively participate, learn, and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate clearly with Product, Development and Analytics team members.
Salary and Benefits:
- Circa £60k Salary + Bonus and Healthcare.
- Monthly Social Events
- Flexible hours / work from home.
- 25 Days Holiday.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.