Commercial cleaner(night shift) – South Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Commercial Cleaner to be nationally mobile. This is a permanent position with the expectation that you will have to stay in temporary accommodation on occasion(this will be payed for by the company) and work 4 nights a week.
Our client is a successful commercial cleaning business based in south Manchester, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, rapidly growing business, and progress themselves in line with the company.
The ideal Commercial Cleaner is hardworking, ambitious and eager to develop themselves. They will also have a background in commercial cleaning or similar role. This is a full time position.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role, cleaning Restaurants, takeaways etc.
- MUST have experience cleaning Ducts and extract systems, in compliance with UK regulations.
- MUST have experience cleaning commercial ovens and other kitchen equipment.
- Experience installing access doors.
- A strong communicator with both the clients and also internally.
- The ability to liaise with clients face to face.
- Have the ability to train and develop junior members of staff.
- MUST have a full clean UK Driving licence.
- MUST be willing to work away from home for no more than 5 nights a week.
- MUST be flexible to travel nation wide to different jobs as and when required.
- The ideal candidate will be have TR19 training or similar, this is not essential.
- £18,000 to £21,000 salary(Dependent on experience)
- All accommodation is payed for by the company
- Clear career progression plan
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.