Manchester Staff are currently searching for an FCA Compliance Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Cheadle. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a fast growing and industry leading claims management company. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Compliance Manager will ensure the business is FCA compliant. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years’ experience in a compliance focused role.
- Able to ensure compliance is met at FCA standards across the business.
- Maintaining and reviewing internal compliance policies and updating where necessary, ensuring full compliance with FCA guidelines.
- Able to provide commercially sound regulatory solutions and advice to the senior management.
- Identify, monitor, and assess compliance breaches, complaints and incidents and ensure that these have been responded to promptly by the business.
- Able to audit files and calls.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Claims management experience beneficial.
- Computer literate.
- £32-40k Salary.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, no weekends or late evenings.
- Parking on site.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.