Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Content Executive to be based in our client’s offices in Altrincham. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry-leading Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm and have a blast along the way. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Content Executive will play a key part in the SEO team with your focus being on planning, researching, and producing quality content. The content you plan and deliver will range from blog posts and product descriptions through to creative campaigns. You will be balancing your time between thinking (research, strategy, analysis, etc) and doing (copywriting, briefing designers, etc), all the while considering SEO objectives.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of Content Marketing.
- Understanding of the commercial purpose behind content.
- Ability to work out what content a website needs to generate more business from Organic Search and use your creative mind to come up with fresh ideas that deliver results.
- A creative and analytical thinker, understanding what makes people tick and using that knowledge to produce content that drives engagement.
- Strong SEO knowledge.
- Client facing experience a bonus.
- Good experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Ahrefs.
- An English, Creative Writing, Journalism, PR or Marketing degree is a bonus but not essential.
- 24k – 30k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Future equity options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Trendy Altrincham location.
- Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
- Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.