Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Content Executive to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The ideal Content Executive will play a key part in planning, researching, and producing quality content. The content you plan, and deliver will range from blog posts and product descriptions through to creative campaigns all the while considering wider SEO objectives.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience of Content Marketing.
- Able to write audience engaging content.
- Understanding of the commercial purpose behind content.
- Ability to work out what content a website needs to generate more business from Organic Search and use your creative mind to come up with fresh ideas that deliver results.
- A creative and an analytical thinker, understanding what makes people tick and using that knowledge to produce content that drives engagement.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Client facing experience is beneficial.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics is beneficial.
- 25k – 30k Salary (Dependant on Experience).
- Bonus scheme every 6 months.
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.
- Personal training budget.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.