Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Content Executive to be based in our clients offices in Altrincham. This is a full time permanent position.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business.
Reporting to the Head of Web, The ideal Content Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all UK and International B2C websites, Updating content for the website including copy-writing, image editing, product updates and promotions.
- Responding to customer email, phone, live chat and social enquiries, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered.
- Organising customer returns and refunds
- Managing the online stock check and amend the websites product catalogue
- Updating content for the website including copywriting, image editing, product updates and promotions
- Posting imagery, content and adverts across social channels using various scheduler tools, creating engagement with existing followers and new outreach customers
- Working with the Marketing Team to produce relevant social media content
- Create and monitor email and social campaigns under the supervision of the Marketing Team
- Analyse any problems and issues currently facing the websites, based on individual testing or customer feedback. Communicate any results and recommendations back to Head of Web
- Monitor and log competitor activity
- Liaise with external PR agency to support the writing of press releases and internal / external communications.
Skills & experience required:
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Good understanding of websites and their functionality.
- Excellent computer literacy skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of social media and Google analytics (Desireable)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Attractive salary of £20,000-25,000.
– 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
– A clear career progression plan.
– Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.