Manchester Staff has an excellent opportunity for someone to join a legal practice in Preston as a Conveyancing Paralegal.
Our client has a small team that is now able to grow due to increasing success in their field of expertise.
Opportunities to advance your career are easily explored with our client – they will look after those who are prepared to work hard and carve their own career path…
This is a conveyancing role, and the ideal candidate will have a conveyancing background and have experience with the “Proclaim” system. You will be carrying out the following:
• Emails and telephone correspondence.
• Administrative routines as required to include scanning, printing, and photocopying.
• Be involved in the efficient management of client/matter files to include general filing, file opening, ID checks, preparation of client care letters and terms and conditions, file closure and archiving.
• Make appointments, arrange meetings, and maintain manager/fee earners diary as required.
• Complete expenses and mileage claim for fee earners.
• Provide general administrative support for the team with business development events and activities.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a legal secretary/conveyancer is desirable.
- Conveyancing experience is very important.
- Be able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- High computer literacy.
- A good understating of the Proclaim system.
- Adaptability and pro-active in approach to work.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.