Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Creative Web Designer to be based in our clients offices in South Manchester.
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing and design agency with offices in the North West and Midlands.
The ideal Creative Web Designer will be very ambitious, have previous experience working in a similar role and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to understand and interpret a client brief to design well presented & engaging websites based on a solid site architecture
- A good understanding of designing responsive & adaptive websites for all devices.
- Creativity and an eye for detail through the use of advanced understanding of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD After Effects)
- Theoretical knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, jQuery, and UI/UX to ensure that design is aligned with development
- UX / UI to improve customer journey, engagement and ROI through effective design.
- Be on point with the latest design trends and incorporate these into your website design.
- £25,000 – £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Healthcare scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Christmas closedown
- Regular team nights out and incentives
- Location, South Manchester