Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Credit Controller for one of our clients based in Manchester. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Credit Controller will have previous experience in a similar role and ideally have experience of managing a high quantity of accounts.
About the role:
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances;
- Allocation of payments to accounts and invoices;
- Resolving invoice queries;
- Preparation of Aged Debtor Reports;
- Manage around 600 accounts;
- Collating and issuing monthly statements;
- Issuing overdue letters / reminders
- Resolve account disputes to minimise aged debt and improve customer experience
- Forge and maintain both internal and external customer relationships
- Identify and escalate potentially high risk accounts
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller;
- Good telephone/email manner.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.