Credit Controller – Stockport – 6 Month FTC
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Credit Controller for one of our clients based in the Stockport area. Our exclusive client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a a Fixed term contract position.
The ideal Credit Controller will have 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role and be based locally to Stockport.
About the role:
- Dealing with queries.
- Chasing both high value and low value accounts.
- Working with both account and cash customers.
- Ability to work unsupervised and without instruction.
- Will be working with a high volume of accounts with the average account worth of around £500. These can be both B2B and B2C.
- Take payments over the phone.
- Other ad hoc duties.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience as a credit controller.
- Experience working with a large quantity of accounts.
- 3 years’ credit control experience.
- Strong Telephony skills.
- £20,000 – £23,000 Pro-rata.
- Onsite Parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.