Credit Controller – Walkden – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Credit Controller for one of our clients based in Walkden. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Credit Controller will have previous experience in a similar role and ideally have experience of Sage 200.
About the role:
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances;
- Allocation of payments to accounts and invoices;
- Resolving invoice queries;
- Preparation of Aged Debtor Reports;
- Collating and issuing monthly statements;
- Issuing overdue letters / reminders
- Resolve account disputes to minimise aged debt and improve customer experience
- Forge and maintain both internal and external customer relationships
- Identify and escalate potentially high risk accounts
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller
- Good telephone/email manner
- Sage 200 experience (not essential)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.