Manchester Staff are currently searching for a CRO Manager to be based in our client’s offices in Bolton. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading Marketing Agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal CRO Manager will be passionate about all things conversion to help support the growth of our clients CRO services. They will have the autonomy to manage conversion strategies, embed new processes in the department, and work alongside talented individuals in the agency to drive forward the client’s growth ambitions. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of website analytics.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and client facing.
- Ability to manage multiple major client accounts and lead their conversion strategy.
- Proven track record of conversion rate optimization results.
- Hands on experience of AB / MVT testing.
- Undertake deep dive reviews in Google Analytics to outline opportunities.
- Strong team player.
- £25 – £50,000 salary (Dependant on experience).
- Opportunity to be part of the senior leadership at a leading agency.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- Wellness and fitness programmes.
- Long service holiday bonuses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.