Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Customer Service Executive to be based in our clients offices in Wilmslow. Our client is an award winning Health & Beauty Supplier and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Customer Service Executive will be willing to learn, have an excellent telephone manner and be keen to develop and progress.
- Responding to UK customer queries and complaints via email, phone, and social media channels in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand the clients product to ensure you can offer great advice to the customers
- Processing UK and international customer returns and exchanges
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries and obtain information for customers
Skills & experience required:
- Ability to update and record data effectively.
- Previous experience working inbound customer services
- Working within an Accountancy practice or Recruitment is advantageous.
- English and IT Skills.
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to work within a team.
– Attractive salary of £18,000 – £20,000.
– Working Hours 0830-1800hrs Monday to Friday.
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
– Casual Friday.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.