Customer Support executive – Wilmslow – Permanent
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Customer Support executive for one of our exclusive clients based in the Wilmslow area. Our client is a well established, secure and growing company. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal Customer Support executive will have 2 years’ minimum Customer Support experience and be comfortable in a call centre environment.
About the role:
- Liaising with both B2B and B2C customers.
- Ensuring FCA compliance guidelines are met.
- Setting up customer accounts.
- Managing inbound customer queries via email and telephone.
- Providing updates on open accounts to customers.
- Manage complaints in a professional and understanding manner.
- Ensuring that key accounts are kept updated.
- Postal duties.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
About the candidate:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A Strong telephone manner.
- Previous experience in a call centre.
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Support.
- Previous experience in a leasing, lender or brokerage environment.(Desirable but not essential)
- £17,000 to £21,000
- Full in house training.
- Free onsite parking.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.