Manchester Staff have an excellent opportunity for a Data Analyst to join one of their leading clients. The company has experienced a period of growth and are now ready to drive their ambitious plans forward once again.
The culture of the company is extremely important, and they put their total trust in the hands of their employees. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading firm and have the freedom to shape your career going forward.
- Agree measurement strategies aligned to KPIs.
- Creating, managing and monitoring all data sources to develop reports and dashboards.
- Interpret different datasets including statistical and trend analysis.
- Produce insights from both web, app and CRM analytics data and offline data.
- Regularly communicate with product stakeholders to share key insights and give direction to improve KPI’s.
- Design, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI.
- Utilise a wealth of analytical tools which may include Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Ads, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience.
- Be comfortable and have a good understanding of web analytics.
- Have a good understanding of team structures and be able to adapt to business requirements quickly.
- Have a proven track record of measuring and analysing customer acquisition campaigns and complicated online application forms to improve performance.
- Have a commercial mindset.
- You need be a highly driven, capable, and enthusiastic person.
- Have the communication skills to be able to work with colleagues at different levels of ability.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Power BI and Tableau.
- Customer lifecycles and supporting insight and strategy.
- Interest and an understanding of digital trends.
Company culture and benefits:
- A fantastic team with a grounded, down to earth culture.
- If you’ve got an idea, they want to hear what you have to say.
- Flexibility to work from home or in the state of the art offices in Manchester.
- 23 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays, plus your birthday off.
- Free on-site car park.
- Our on-site gym with free classes.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.