Manchester Staff have an excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer to join one of their leading clients. The company has experienced a period of growth and are now ready to drive their ambitious plans forward once again.
The culture of the company is extremely important, and they put their total trust in the hands of their employees. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading firm and have the freedom to shape your career going forward.
- Splicing many data sources to design, create and expand our data platforms hosted in AWS, and give direction over the technology and stack.
- Ensure data quality, integrity and alerting is built into all solutions.
- Provide a platform for Data Analysts to deliver automated and manual MI to key stakeholders across the business.
- Create documents to support your work and ensure coding is annotated throughout the process to ensure ease for other team members to pick up as needed.
- Training members of the team to help them give effective solutions to complex problems.
- Extensive experience with cloud-based data and analytics platforms.
- Ample experience with ETL tools.
- Advanced SQL ability.
- Be well-organised and have time management approach.
- Have effective communication skills and be able to work with colleagues at different levels and ability.
- Be comfortable with data warehouse concepts.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with visualisation development using tools such as Power BI.
- Have a genuine enjoyment for problem solving.
Company culture and benefits:
- A fantastic team with a grounded, down to earth culture.
- If you’ve got an idea, they want to hear what you have to say.
- Flexibility to work from home or in the state of the art offices in Manchester.
- 23 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays, plus your birthday off.
- Free on-site car park.
- Our on-site gym with free classes.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support.