Candidates could also currently be in a role as a; Lead Engineer / Senior Design Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Manager / Design Manager
UK Staffing group are currently searching for an experienced Design Manager or Senior Design Engineer for one of our leading Construction M&E clients based in Greater Manchester. Our client is a growing business who are looking to add an experienced Design Manager to be responsible to the design team and its increasing design workload. Due to some of the practical elements of the role, the ideal candidate will also have a strong technical background, ideally within mechanical, but also have electrical knowledge.
This is a permanent role with good future progression and benefits.
Skills and experience required:
– 5+ Years’ experience minimum working as a Senior Design Engineer or Design Manager.
– 5+ years previous mechanical design engineering experience required.
– Excellent Design knowledge including good working Revit experience.
– Face to face Customer and Client Liaison experience is essential.
– Must be a capable problem solver and be able to use initiative at all times.
– Candidate must be a strong communicator and a professional role model to others in the company.
– Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship within a relevant engineering field beneficial.
Salary is £60,000 to £70,000 dependant on experience and relevant skill set.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
UK Staffing Group operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.